Starbrite Lunar Graywash Tattoo Ink Set
- Starbrite Lunar Graywash Set Mixed By Sam Chacon
- Light Moon - This shade is the lightest of the Lunar Graywash colors. It is best used to map out and fill in the lighter areas; it is the most subtle gray of the Lunar Series
- Quarter Moon - This color is a little darker than the light moon, giving it a light to medium gradient effect. It is great for light saturation as well as smoothing edges and will get you that nice soft shadow for filling in open spaces.
- Half Moon - This medium gray tone is a step up from Light and Quarter Moon in the Lunar series. Perfect for transitioning into lighter or darker shades while being able to create any contrast you may need.
- Dark Moon - This is the darkest shade of graywash in the Lunar Series. It is an enriched tone blended with careful precision to achieve a deeper gray almost black appearance on the skin. This color is great for lining and creating smooth saturation in darker areas.
- Brite White - Use this color to make a light wash effect on any of the 4 graywash shades.