Bellar Permanent Makeup Tattoo Machine by Microbeau
The Microbeau Bellar Cosmetic Tattoo Machine is designed to handle permanent makeup procedures with comfort, precision, and care. This sleek, pen-style machine is capable of performing eyeliner, whip shading, scalp micropigmentation, and hair stroke tattooing. Faithful to Microbeau’s principle of excellence and beauty, its powerful compact MotorBolt system was built for mechanical movement. Unique to the Bellar is its Mini DC connecter (included) that weighs less than traditional RCA cables that most PMU machines use, this reduces the strain in your hand.
The Bellar machine was made for precision. This is the perfect machine for hair strokes, powder brows and lips. Many top artists say hair strokes are easier with this machine. The slim design allows for steady easy maneuvering and with a stroke length of 2.1mm, you will create your art flawlessly.
The Bellar Cosmetic Tattoo Machine is available in 4 different colors - Black, Silver, Red Bottom, and Rose.
- Bellar PMU machine is lightweight and comfortable
- Powerful: Compact MotorBolt system that meets the demand of PMU
- Precision: Slim design allows for a stroke length of 2.1mm, perfect for hair strokes and detailed work
- Needle: Compatible with any standard universal membrane cartridge
- Adjustable Autoclavable Grip: Regulates needle depth
- Bellar PMU machine for hair strokes, detailed work, and powder brows!
- Includes Mini DC connector cable: Lightweight alternative to RCA cables that is for optimal connectivity performance
- Made in USA
- Bellar Tattoo Machine is designed and manufactured by Microbeau
- Stroke Length: 2.1mm
- Needle Depth: 0–4mm
- Net Weight: 67g
- Machine Type - Rotary Machine
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.
This warranty will be void if the machine shows signs of having been handled roughly, repeatedly dropped, overexposed to moisture and/or lubricant, or or cosmetically damaged resulting in compromised functionality. Use with membrane cartridges ONLY to prevent backflow and cross-contamination of internal mechanisms. Use of non-membrane needle cartridges will void warranty.
The Bellar PMU Tattoo Machine User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.Download the Bellar PMU Tattoo Machine User Manual (PDF)