Inkeeze Ink Shield SPF30+ Sunscreen Cream Cucumber Coconut - 3.3 oz
Product Code: INKEZE-SHLD-CRM-CC-3.3
Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
Have a question?
INK SHIELD SUNSCREEN CREAM SPF 30+ (CUCUMBER COCONUT) - 3.3 OZ
- We continuously strive to provide top quality products which support and enhance the Tattoo Industry.
- A new generation of people and artists alike, who are passionate about their tattoos and protecting them. We have tested this product rigorously and are proud to offer it to you.
- Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
- Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cucumis Sativus, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate, Naringenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
- Aleurites Moluccana (kukui) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Xanthan Gum, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, caprylyl Glycol.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming or sunbathing. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed, decreases the risk of skin cancer and premature skin aging caused by the sun exposure.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures.
- Limited time in the sun, Especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY! Do Not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove. Stop using and consult your physician if rashes occur. If product is swallowed seek medical help immediately.