FK Irons Spektra Edge X Tattoo Machine
The first dedicated cartridge machine with versatility. All options packed into one machine without the need for additional hardware. The Drive Bar will work with our RPG Cartridge Grips, both disposable and autoclavable, and the Hawk screw-on adjustable Grips. The Drive Bar pivots on its end joint and self-aligns with the cartridge when the machine is active. This stabilizes the bar and needle without the need for bushings that may cause additional friction and noise. All new patent pending MultiVise System accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the need for adapters.
All new slider material reduces friction and wear and prolongs the life of the parts. All Bearing Slider Stabilization: Ensures accurate glide of the slider while reducing friction and noise for a smooth performance with no axial play. Change the stroke from 2.8mm - 4.2mm (with variable options in between) without the need for interchangeable parts.
The Spektra Edge X Tattoo Machine is available in 5 different colors - Stealth, Gunmetal, Ruby, Tangerine, and Seafoam.
- Spektra Edge X is CNC machined from a solid piece of 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum
- Compatible with cartridge style needles only
- Variable Give On-the-Fly - adjustable give
- Patent pending MultiVise design eliminates need for adaptors
- Removable, pivoting stainless steel drive-bar
- Self-lubricating slider with ball-bearing stabilization
- Patent pending Hex Drive motor system
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum, mirror-polished and anodized
- Adjustable stroke – 2.8mm to 4.2mm
- Weighing only 2.9 ounces.
- Machine Type - Rotary Machine
The Spektra Edge X Tattoo Machine User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.Download the Spektra Edge X Tattoo Machine User Manual (PDF)