Matte Black Shader Wand Pen-Style Rotary Tattoo Machine with Coper Band by Bishop
Franco created 3 versions of the Bishop Wand Tattoo Machine: Shader, Packer, and Liner. Each Bishop Wand Tattoo Machine features a custom-made FAULHABER motor for magically optimized torque, RPM, and nominal voltage, precisely paired with the right stroke: 3.5, 4.2, or a crazy 5.0!
The Shader Wand, one of three in Bishop Rotarys ergonomic, versatile line of pen-style Wand models, is ideal for smooth, realistic black and gray shading; the shader model is endorsed by tattoo artists Carlos Torres and David Vega. This pen-style machine features a matte black cap and grip with a hand-polished copper band that features an engraving of the machines name. Offering a gentle and precise performance, the Shader Wand has a fixed 3.5mm stroke length and operates using a Faulhaber brushless motor. The powerful motor comes with custom winding that is specifically designed to offer artists maximum torque and speed.
- Matte black cap and grip with hand-polished copper band
- Machine Weight: 4oz
- Machine Length: 3.7 (~95mm)
- Machine Diameter: 30mm
- Stroke: 3.5mm; fixed
- CNC machined from aircraft aluminum
- Ergonomic, pen-style design
- Faulhaber brushless motor; equipped with custom winding
- Ideal for color packing, color realism, and optimal ink saturation
- RCA connection
- Endorsed by tattoo artists Nikko Hurtado and Victor Chil
- Made in the USA
Bishop Rotary provides a one-year warranty on all parts, including the motor. Please contact the manufacturer directly if your Bishop Rotary machine malfunctions within one year of the purchase date.