Bishop Rotary Packer Wand Tattoo Machine - 4.2 mm
Matte Balck Packer Wand Pen-Style Rotary Tattoo Machine with Coper Band by Bishop
- The Packer Wand, one of three in Bishop Rotarys ergonomic, versatile line of pen-style Wand models, is a traditional color packer designed for maximized color work, including color realism and optimal ink saturation; the packer model is endorsed by tattoo artists Nikko Hurtado and Victor Chill.
- This pen-style machine features a matte black cap and grip with a hand-polished copper band that features an engraving of the machines name.
- It has a fixed 4.2mm stroke length and operates using a Faulhaber brushless motor.
- The powerful motor comes with custom winding that is specifically designed to offer artists maximum torque and speed.
- Matte black cap and grip with hand-polished copper band
- Machine Weight: 4oz
- Machine Length: 3.7 (~95mm)
- Machine Diameter: 30mm
- Stroke: 4.2mm; fixed
- CNC machined from aircraft aluminum
- Ergonomic, pen-style design
- Faulhaber brushless motor; equipped with custom winding
- Ideal for color packing, color realism, and optimal ink saturation
- RCA connection
- Endorsed by tattoo artists Nikko Hurtado and Victor Chil
- Made in the USA
Bishop Rotary provides a one-year warranty on all parts, including the motor. Please contact the manufacturer directly if your Bishop Rotary machine malfunctions within one year of the purchase date.