After Inked Multipurpose Non-Petrolium Jelly - 13oz Jar
After Inked NPJ moisturizes the skin by forming an effective barrier against dryness. The perfect Vegan ointment without any Petrolatum!
Piercings: To soothe the newly healed stretched skin and also a lubricant when inserting larger gauge jewelry. Protects and restores moisture to dogs and cats elbows and paw pads. Softens calloused areas and increase the pliability of the pads.
This listing is for 13oz Jar of Multipurpose Non-Petrolium Jelly by After Inked.
- Petrolatum-Free, Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
- Tattoos and PMU: Before, during and after. Better glide, optimal grip!
- Hands, feet, elbows, heels and cuticles moisturizer
- Anti-chafing soothing ointment
- After-laser ointment to nurture the skin
- Baby bottom ointment to soothe dry skin that can occur with diaper use
- Made in the U.S.A
- Available in 1 Jar, 12 Jars Non-Petrolium Jelly
- Size: 13oz Jar
- Color: White
- Brand: After Inked
- Product Type: Tattoo Aftercare
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Beeswax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
Directions of use:
TATTOOS, PMU AND DRY SKIN:
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin.
- Less is more. A little bit goes a long way.
- Use as often as needed.
- With clean hands, remove and clean your jewelry and piercing as instructed by your piercer.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked NPJ and gently massage it into your piercing.
- Apply After Inked NPJ to lubricate your jewelry and reinsert.
DOGS AND CATS:
- Clean and dry paws.
- Spread a thin layer on pads and between toes. No need to shave hair. Always wipe your dog’s paws after being outside.
- Reapply as needed.