Simply Right Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 32 fl.Oz.
- It is used in first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- It can be applied as a cooling, soothing application for patients and athletes.
- It is also widely used for cleansing surgeons' hands and instruments.
- The disinfection of skin prior to penetration by a hypodermic needle.
- It is good antiseptic against vegetative bacteria and fair against fungi and viruses.
- Package Dimensions: 8.219"H x 6.325"W x 3.194"D.