MAGI Limited Edition Gold Box Set - Icon Series x Bishop Rotary Tattoo Machine
Product Code: MA-RM-BSP-MG-IS-GLD-BOX-SET-2XL
Availability: Out of stock
Out of stock
Have a question?
MAGI Limited Edition Gold Box Set - Icon Series Nikko Hurtado x Bishop Rotary Tattoo Machine - 2XL
- Determine what feels right to you as the artist and remember with anything, its going to take a few tattoos to get used to, so certainly remain using the machine, and like tons of artists you will agree this machine hands down gets tattooing done up to 30% faster due to consistent punctures per second as well as healing 30% faster.
- Other rotary companies offer adjustable give, but we dont believe this is best for rotaries as its best to train the brain to remember the feel of the machine that doesn't ever change due to having no adjustments.
- This concept is ideal because you use the "pressure" of the machine to compare to what most compare to adjustable give
Gold Magi Features:
- Limited Edition Machine
- RCA Connection
- Cartridge Machine
- Aircraft Aluminum
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Only 4000 Matte Black Versions and 1000 Gold Versions
- Precision Maxon Motor with dual ball bearings
- No lube needed. This is a lube/grease free design
- 71mm Plunger Bar to use with disposable grips
- 80mm plunger bar for use with Click Grips
- Run the machine between 6 8.5 volts depending on your hand speed and style.
All machines come with a One Year Limited Warranty. However the One Year Warranty is voided if you:
- Lube your machine
- Drop your machine (on the floor or in liquid)
- Tamper with the motor
- Replace parts on your own
- DO NOT clean your Gold Magi machine with any harsh chemicals such as Madacide, Cavidicie, Wavicide, (Any)cide.
- These chemicals are too harsh and will cause the gold to peel or flake off of the body. It is recommended that you bag your machine properly to avoid contamination and to shine-lean your machine using only water or alcohol. We will NOT replace any bodies that have been damaged by improper cleaning.