Inkeeze Tattoo B-Numb Numbing Spray Black Label 2 oz.
2 oz Numbing Spray Black Label - Inkeeze Tattoo Numbing Spray
- The all new "Black Label" version of the INK-EEZE numbing spray has removed the vascular constricting component (epinephrine) of our regular numbing spray, which was a trait desired by some, but not all, artists.
- This powerful lidocaine liquid anesthetic is for use for temporary pain relief of the minor cuts and scrapes.
- The Black Label Numbing Spray is a fast-acting and powerful topical anesthetic.
- Lidocaine HCL 5% (maximum FDA allowed concentration)
- Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, and Diazolidinyl Urea.
- Apply to skin. Wait until anesthetic (numbing) effect occurs. (90 seconds) You may reapply if necessary to continue anesthesia. Discontinue if sensitivity occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have:
- Seizures or liver disease
- If pregnant or breast feeding
- A known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product.