Numbing Spray Black Label - INKEEZE Tattoo Numbing Spray
The all new "Black Label" version of the INK-EEZE numbing spray has removed the vascular constricting component (epinephrine) of our regular numbing spray, which was a trait desired by some, but not all, artists. This powerful lidocaine liquid anesthetic is for use for temporary pain relief of the minor cuts and scrapes.
This listing is for 0.33oz, 2oz Numbing Spray Black Label by Inkeeze.
- 0.33oz and 2oz Numbing Spray bottles
- It is safe for use on all procedures
- Contains 5% lidocaine; vegan-friendly
- Made in the U.S.A
- Size: 0.33oz, 2oz
- Color: Black
- Brand: Inkeeze
- Product Type: Numbing Gel
Lidocaine HCL 5% (maximum FDA allowed concentration)
Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, and Diazolidinyl Urea.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have:
- Seizures or liver disease
- If pregnant or breast feeding
- A known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product