Spektra Halo 2 Tattoo Machine by FK Irons
The Halo 2 features floating collet vise system, allowing for use of standard and/or screw-on tubes for cartridges and regular needles. Grommet-less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide: No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self-stabilizes using counter lever forces against a new ball bearing upon clicking in place. The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles granting a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel. Slip-on Stroke Wheel MotorBolt is compatible with Halo 1 Motors - Includes 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm Stroke Wheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and minimal vibration.
FK Irons has made it absolutely effortless to switch from a cartridge needle setup to a standard needle setup with the Spektra Halo 2 Crossover rotary tattoo machine. The Spektra Halo 2 machine features top quality CNC machined aircraft aluminum construction with a body that has been mirror polished and anodized for durability.
The Spektra Halo 2 Tattoo Machine is available in 5 different colors - Stealth, Tangerine, Ruby, Seafoam, Gunmetal.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimal performance
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Mirror polished and anodized for durability
- Synthetic oil included
- Made in USA
- Spektra Halo 2 Tattoo Machine is designed and manufactured by FK Irons
- A 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm Stroke Wheels are included
- New give mechanism provides wide adjustable range up to 4mm
- Net Weight: 3.04oz
- Machine Type - Rotary Machine
The Spektra Halo 2 User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.Download the Spektra Halo 2 Tattoo Machine User Manual (PDF)