Brand: FK Irons
Product Code: MA-RM-SPK-FLUX-STL-2PB
Availability: Out of stock
Have a question?
Spektra Flux Rotary Tattoo Machine with 2 PowerBolts - Stealth by FK Irons
The first truly wireless Tattoo Machine is here the Spektra Flux Tattoo Machine. More power without the complex stuff. Just a user-friendly device with all the features you need. A Bluetooth enabled wireless machine with up to 10 hours of battery life and a complete fast charging speed of about 1.5 hours. Charge your tattoo machine from any USB-C port including your car, laptop, or battery pack. Know where you stand at all times and check your battery life and your voltage through an LED indicator.
FK Irons created a user-friendly interface with only 3 buttons so you can spend more time in your art. Prioritizing your comfort and safety with a lightweight, ergonomic design that packs most of the weight in the center, reducing the strain in your arm. Its time to unleash your power, embrace the wireless revolution and create your masterpiece. Say bye, bye to your annoying cables, rotary, coil machine! Even if youre loyal to the coil, youll love the Flux.
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Always get the same amount of power
- LED Indicator: From here you can check your battery life, navigate modes, and change voltage
- Changing Voltage: Decrease and Increase voltage by half increments
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary Powerbolt battery.
- USB-C port: Charge your wireless tattoo machine in your car, laptop, or from a battery pack
- Bluetooth capability: Pair with Darklab app and connect with different devices
- Darklab App : Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Available Spektra Flux Machine with 1 PowerBolt - Stealth
- Available Spektra Flux Machine with 1 PowerBolt - Chromium
- Direct Drive: 4MM Stroke to line and pack color better
- Lightweight Design: Only 6.3 ounces (178 grams), most of the weight is in the center
- Battery life: 10 hours of life with only 1.5 hours of charging time
- Voltage : 5-12 Volts
- Grip: 33MM
- Machine Type - Rotary Machine
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.
The Spektra Flux Tattoo Machine User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.Download the Flux User Manual (PDF)