Critical CX1-G2 Power Supply
Critical Tattoo CX1 Generation 2 Micro Power Supply
This Critical X1 Generation 2 Micro Power Supply is favored by artists for being easy-to-operate. Easily turn this power supply on and off and increase or decrease the voltage with user-friendly buttons. It operates at a 6amp peak inrush current and a 3amp true RMS continuous current.
The Critical X1 G2 has 1/4Ã mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (although a foot pedal is not required to operate, as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes Ã maintained and momentary with an easy one-button toggle - as well as a jumpstart mode for hard starting tattoo machines.
This power supply comes with a power cord, adapter, a wingnut screw, and a G2 magnet mount. This magnet mount allows for a configurable set-up.
- Precision Regulated Set Point Voltage: 0Ã18vdc
- User-friendly on/off button, dual voltage preset buttons, and voltage readout screen
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Two foot pedal modes - maintained or momentary
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Manufactured in the USA
- Critical Tattoo CX1 Generation 2 Power Supply is available in Black
- Color: Black
- Voltage presets: 2
- 2-year manufacturers warranty
- Universal input (110-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Machine Type - Power Supply