Cheyenne Hawk Sol Nova Pen
Sol Nova Pen Style Tattoo Machine by Cheyenne
- The SOL Nova by Cheyenne is really shaking up the tattoo market: This machine delivers a tattoo experience unlike anything you've experienced before!
- The SOL Nova is extremely powerful and at the same time gentle on the skin: It packs a punch, but still runs softly and smoothly.
- This means that the color transfers to the skin more quickly, which is ideal for black-and-gray work in particular.
- Even more lightweight and powerful than the legendary Hawk Pen, the Cheyenne Sol Nova is designed for expert precision.
- Operating using a brushless DC motor, this machine packs a serious punch. Despite its power, it has a quiet operation and is remarkably gentle on the skin, allowing for a quick and comfortable healing process for your clients.
- Artists favor this machine for its pen-like, ergonomic design, similar to the Hawk Pen.
- The Sol Nova is suitable for a wide variety of work. Operating between 25 and 150 Hz, this machine can operate at a low frequency for color realism and dot work, or at a much higher frequency for bold, confident, and precise line work.
- The machine has a versatile 3.5mm stroke length, and a needle protrusion of 0 up to 4.0mm.
- The Sol Nova is compatible with a variety of grips, sleeves, and cartridge needles. Given its sleek design, it is effortless to cover and protect.
- Cheyenne sleeves and Disposable Grips Ergo Round will serve you well. The durable and easily cleanable anodization also ensures hygienic working conditions.
- SOL Nova will perform perfectly with the Cheyenne Safety and Craft Cartridges. You can look forward to a harmonious work experience and perfect results.
- Cheyenne SOL Nova: sublime design, exemplary handling, and first-rate quality "Manufactured in Berlin".
- Operating Voltage: 5-12.6 V DC
- Power Input: 3 W
- Stitch frequency: 25 -160 Hz
- Stroke: 3.5mm
- Connection: 3.5 mm Jack plug
- Drive: Brushless DC motor
- Operating Mode: Continuous operation
- Ambient temperature: +10 to +35 °C
- Relative Humidity: 30 % to 75 %
- Dimensions (Ø X L): 33 x 102 mm
- Weight: Approx. 150 g
- Durable and robust machine
- Perfect balance with its center of gravity at the front
- The machine operates between 25 and 150 hertz
- Low frequency with 25 hertz, ideal for dot workers and color realists
- 3.5 mm stroke, great for lines as well as gentle shades
- A powerful machine that's very gentle on the skin
- Smooth, soft, and quiet operation
- Ideal healing results
- Compatible with Safety and Craft Cartridges for a harmonized performance
- Easy to cover (Sleeve and Disposable Grip Ergo Round suffice)
- Durable and easy-to-clean anodization