Cheyenne Hawk Pen
- With absolute control and accuracy in mind, Cheyenne has introduced the biggest innovation in the tattoo industry - the Cheyenne Hawk Pen. This revolutionary machine is specially designed to closely resemble an actual pen, which will facilitate even more precise tattoo procedures than before.
- The Cheyenne Hawk Pen is compatible with its own 21mm and 25mm grip, the Cheyenne cartridge system, the PU I and PU II power supplies, and Cheyenne Thunder and Spirit power cables. Other power supply brands can be used with the Hawk Pen, but will need an adapter cable depending on your particular power supply (red/black plugs). This machine does not need a start-up facility.
- Included with your Cheyenne Hawk Pen purchase are a 25mm grip, connection cable, pen tray, phono plug cord and instruction manual.
- Color may vary.
- Please Note: The Cheyenne Hawk Pen is a completely new machine with new grips. Other Cheyenne grips are not compatible with the Hawk Pen.
- Operating Voltage: 6-12.6 V DC
- Power Input: 4 W
- Stitch frequency: 70-160 Hz
- Stroke: 3.5mm
- Needle Protrusion: 0-4.5mm
- Connection: 3.5 mm Jack plug
- Propulsion: Precision DC motor
- Operating Mode: Continuous operation
- Operating Conditions: Ambient temperature: +10 C to +35 C
- Relative Humidity: 30 % to 75 %
- Length: 4.8" (123mm)
- Diameter: 1" (25.4mm)
- Compatible with Cheyenne cartridge system and Cheyenne Thunder and Spirit power cables
- Use with 21mm or 25mm grips
- No start up facility needed
- PU I and PU II power supply compatibility
- 25mm grip, connection cable, pen tray, phono tip cord and instruction manual included
- Sensitive reaction; quiet operation